The KDF creates an archive consisting of the collection, organization and preservation of records and memories of the democratization movement including a viewing room and online archives able to be accessed by the public. We are making a democracy information center that provides open content and basic historic information on the democratization movement.
- Collect historical documents related to the democratization movement such as official documents, photographs and audio&video recordings
- Record testimonies about individuals and democratization movement incidents that can't be understood through records alone
- Organize, register, record and preserve collected documents and establish a database
- Provide a democratization movement document list, digital copies of original documents and content through the internet
- Carry out exchange and cooperative activities with domestic and overseas document collection organizations